How many times do you see a quiet individual and think they are meek and mild, how many times? judgment you see is human nature, we do it all the time, even for those who state that they don’t, even for those who are conscious of their thoughts and are mindful in their actions of them.
You see there is so much judgement around quietness, being still, to be perceived as quiet it means, what is that person thinking, they are quiet, they appear very timid, mild and meek, but do you know calm and quiet can be a quiet hidden strength that resides from a very deep place.
I asked the Universe today for today’s card and the card that was drawn was “Calm Is Not A Weakness”. the key principles of its message today are as follows:-
- A balanced and harmonious existence attracts exactly that
- No drama
- Human society aspires to movers and shakers type A personalities, but what is the cost to their human emotional state, physical state and emotional well-being, at what cost.
- Slow and steady does win the race, it is not how long it takes to get there, but that you get there.
- Constant pressure to achieve can result in burn-out, distinguishing ones soul
- Take care of your human vessel
- Scattered energies achieve little
- Focus, slowly and diligently
- Money not being a total objective over inner calm, peace and inner happiness
- You have all you need
- You are resourceful
- Meditation and sitting in silence, quietens the mind, body and spirit and nourishes the soul.
So I ask you what are you doing to quieten your mind, body and spirit? where do you give your soul the nourishment of calm, inner peace. Tomorrow is a Full Moon a perfect time to allow the ebb of the Full Moon to flow over you as you prepare for the next chapter of your journey.
Remember a calm inner self equates to a peaceful soul.
In love & Light, Susan xx
Card by James Van Praagh. Messages From the Guides deck.